Thursday 7 October 2010

Development Screenshots - Contents

Below are screenshots that show the method I went through to create the contents page
 Initially i started with a simple design. I used the green colour for the contents page so that it related to the cover page, and simply added the text the contents required.
 I added a picture that i had shortlisted for the cover page, this was one of my favourite photos from the shoot. I put this only in the lower area of the contents page as otherwise the picture would be cut up by the green lining and i wanted this picture to be the focus of the page, which had it been cut up, it would not be focused on.
The final contents page looks like this. I merely added 5 images to the top of the page that i took at the photoshoot and then the 'Inside' text and 'the soup' logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment