Thursday 7 October 2010

These are the final designs for both my front cover and contents page.
 I chose this image as my front cover as i feel it best describes the soup magazine and meets the requirements.I think this is a succesful front cover as most of the information can clearly be seen however the 20 Fashion Fixes! article is not entirely clear due to the colouring of the 20 however i wanted to use this as this colour is used through both the cover and contents and i wanted to connect the two.
The reason i chose this contents is that i felt althought it was the plainer of the two designs it was perhaps the more effective and gave a more relaxed feel due to the main photo . I feel the smaller photos to the top of the page compliment both of the pages and are more playful. A negative of my contents page is that the soup logo at the top of the page is not completely clear however when i tried to play around with the colours i could not find one that looked as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment